Welcome to your home base for submitting entries to the 2016 CAJ Awards program.
The deadline for entries WAS 11:59 p.m. ET on Jan. 13, 2017.
- If you submitted an entry in 2015, 2016 or earlier this year, you may login on the left.
- Please note your CAJ membership account is separate from this awards submission system -- members' CAJ logins will not work here and you'll need to create an awards submission account by clicking "enter the 2016..." below and following the prompts.
- Deadline extensions were granted on request to several groups, please click below to submit and/or complete your entries.
- Entries for the CAJ/CNW Group Student award of excellence will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. ET on Feb. 24, 2017.
If you are unable to login to view your entry or complete payment, please email us.
We're pleased to offer 14 categories in this annual program. Detailed information on each category is available.
Our categories are:
- Open Media
- Community Media
- Open broadcast feature
- Open broadcast news
- Community broadcast
- CAJ / Marketwired data journalism
- Online media
- Daily excellence
- Text feature
- JHR / CAJ Award for Human Rights Reporting
- CWA Canada / CAJ Award for Labour Reporting
- CAJ / CNW Group Student Award of Excellence (deadline Feb. 24)
Fees remain unchanged for the 2016 program. Our fees are structured to offer the best rates to CAJ members. Become a CAJ member today to take advantage of the lowest fees. Full information on entry criteria, submission tips and entry fees is available. Payment of fees is done online as part of submitting your entry/entries.
Fees (all fees include taxes):
- Member fee – $30
- Non-member fee – $110
- Student award entries for CAJ student members – FREE
- Student member entry fee, other categories – $25
- Team entry where all are CAJ members – $60
- Team entry including non-CAJ members – $200
- Student team entries — please contact the awards committee